I CT for

Blogs I Stalk

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Followers

Tuesday 29 May 2018
Dees 'Sign Depot

featuring her gorgeous & colourful birthday kit called Make a Wish which I purchased last year
This kit contains 138 elements, 17 papers and 10 frames, it includes wordart, sprays, tons of birthday goodies and cute animals. It looks so fun just like we celebrate at a birthday party!

You can purchase this kit from her store here and the bundle here

I used Pinuptoons cute tube to match with this tag
You can purchase this tube from CDO store here









 photo SalsasSensations_Siggie_zpsyn2uj2mo.png

0 people loved this post!:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

Forums I Love

Photobucket

Search

Archives