I CT for

Blogs I Stalk

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Followers

Tuesday 29 May 2018
CT for Dees 'Sign Depot

featuring her gorgeous birthday kit called Birthday Cheer and this kit contains 44 elements, 12 papers and 6 frames, there is also a bundle with the clusters & cluster frames including the kit inside.
In lovely pastel colours in shades of pinks & greens, perfect for a cute or gorgeous birthday tag.

You can purchase this kit from her store here and the bundle here

I used Pinuptoons cute artwork to match with this tag
You can purchase this tube from CDO store here










 photo SalsasSensations_Siggie_zpsyn2uj2mo.png

0 people loved this post!:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

Forums I Love

Photobucket

Search

Archives