I CT for

Blogs I Stalk

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Followers

Wednesday 2 May 2018
CT for Dees 'Sign Depot

Featuring her beautiful Breathe Easy kit. It's a pampering theme, you get to pamper yourself after a nice shower or bath and it has tons of gorgeous goodies in beautiful soft colours of purple, gold & white - well worth it to tag with!

You can purchase this kit from her store here

I used VeryMany's Lipstick tube to match with this gorgeous kit
You can purchase this tube from VeryMany's tubes store here








 photo SalsasSensations_Siggie_zpsyn2uj2mo.png

0 people loved this post!:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

Forums I Love

Photobucket

Search

Archives