I CT for

Blogs I Stalk

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Followers

Monday 5 February 2018
Just want to put in my TOU on my templates

You cannot share my templates in your goodies bag in your challenges in your forum but you can use them only that you must link it to my blog here! 

Creative Misfits has my personal permission to share my templates in their goodies bag in their challenges.

Thank you for reading and your understanding.

If I ever find out they were shared without linking to here then I may have to remove them from my blog.
 photo SalsasSensations_Siggie_zpsyn2uj2mo.png

0 people loved this post!:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

Forums I Love

Photobucket

Search

Archives