I CT for

Blogs I Stalk

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Followers

Wednesday 28 February 2018
CT for Dees 'Sign Depot

featuring her stunning St Patrick's themed kit called Cliodhna and it has tons of stunning celtic & irish themed goodies in greens & golds! There is a bundle that includes the kit, clusters & cluster frames which has recently has been released at the store.

You can purchase this bundle here

I used Misticheskaya's gorgeous Yvonne tube for this set
You can purchase this tube from PFD store here








my forum set






 photo SalsasSensations_Siggie_zpsyn2uj2mo.png

0 people loved this post!:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

Forums I Love

Photobucket

Search

Archives