I CT for

Blogs I Stalk

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Followers

Monday 26 February 2018
CT for Dees 'Sign Depot

a forum set featuring her stunning kit called Luck of Irish. This kit has tons of gorgeous St Patrick's themed goodies and there are clusters & cluster frames which has recently been added at her store. It's worth tagging with this kit many times as you can!

To purchase this kit here
and the bundle here

I used Misticheskaya's gorgeous artwork for this set
You can purchase this tube at PFD store here














 photo SalsasSensations_Siggie_zpsyn2uj2mo.png

0 people loved this post!:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

Forums I Love

Photobucket

Search

Archives