I CT for

Blogs I Stalk

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Followers

Wednesday 3 January 2018
CT for Dees 'Sign Depot

featuring her gorgeous kit called Sweet on You
it's a Valentine's Day theme but can be used for any artwork with candy
This kit has some delicious sweets and pretty flowers along with some hearts as well.
You can purchase this kit at the store here

I used Vadis' gorgeous artwork for this set
You can purchase this tube from PFD store here


I used sylvie's Sweet like Sugar forum set templates
You could grab her templates from her blog here


my set





 photo SalsasSensations_Siggie_zpsyn2uj2mo.png

0 people loved this post!:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

Forums I Love

Photobucket

Search

Archives