I CT for

Blogs I Stalk

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Followers

Thursday 18 January 2018
CT for Dees 'Sign Depot

featuring her beautiful Valentine's themed kit called Crazy for You it's a part of a collab she paired up with Simone. I used Dee's part for this set.
Valentine's Day is just round the corner and now it's the time to create tags with this beautiful collab.
This kit is available including Simone's kit and animations to purchase at her store here

I used Misticheskaya's gorgeous tube with this set
You can purchase the tube from PFD store here







 photo SalsasSensations_Siggie_zpsyn2uj2mo.png

0 people loved this post!:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

Forums I Love

Photobucket

Search

Archives