I CT for

Blogs I Stalk

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Followers

Thursday 4 January 2018
CT for Dees 'Sign Depot

featuring her stunning New Year themed kit called Let's Celebrate. This kit has tons of New Year themed goodies in black & silver. It's the time to welcome in the new year with those stunning fireworks!
There is also a bundle with clusters & cluster frames as well.
You can purchase this kit from her store here

I used Nocturne's stunning tube for this set. Mind you this tube doesn't have minus 2018 layer though, but you could always adjust the last number for another New Year tag lol
This tube is available to purchase from PFD store here

The fireworks animations I used in the banner are by Rebel Dezigns Animations
You can purchase them from CDO store here


my set





 photo SalsasSensations_Siggie_zpsyn2uj2mo.png

0 people loved this post!:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

Forums I Love

Photobucket

Search

Archives