I CT for

Blogs I Stalk

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Followers

Thursday 8 August 2019
Dees 'Sign Depot

featuring her gorgeous Mermaids Cove kit
I purchased this kit back in 2016

It's packed full of stunning Under the Sea goodies including background papers, seashells, gorgeous & colourful fishes, so many more!
There's also a bundle with the kit, clusters & cluster frames!
To purchase this kit here and the bundle here

I used Misticheskaya's gorgeous tube
It's an exclusive tube which you can get after you purchase the exclusive membership club at PFD store here











2016 tag







0 people loved this post!:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

Forums I Love

Photobucket

Search

Archives