I CT for

Blogs I Stalk

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Followers

Thursday 8 August 2019
Dees 'Sign Depot

featuring her gorgeous Beachy Keen kit and it's packed full of stunning Beach goodies including those gorgeous beach image papers, adorable animals, seashells etc....
There's also a bundle with the kit, cluster frames & clusters available at her store
To purchase from Dees 'Sign Depot store

Just click to take you to these items







I used Jasmine Becket-Griffith's adorable tube
To purchase the tube from CDO store here




2018 tag - I've just realised I forgot to advertise this kit on my blog last year!

I used Alex Pridhodko's gorgeous tube
to purchase this tube at PFD store here




0 people loved this post!:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

Forums I Love

Photobucket

Search

Archives