I CT for

Blogs I Stalk

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Followers

Saturday 16 December 2017
CT for Dees 'Sign Depot

featuring the Winter Solstice collab and I used Dee's part and other part is by Kissing Kate
It's such a very gorgeous kit, tons of stunning Wintery goodies and it has hint of reds & silvers.
The collab parts are available to purchase at the store here

I used Allison's gorgeous cluster frame in the tag and added some of gorgeous goodies from Dee's kit.
This cluster frame is a freebie you can grab it here

I used Jennifer Janesko's gorgeous artwork for this set and the tube is available to purchase from CDO store here










0 people loved this post!:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

Forums I Love

Photobucket

Search

Archives