I CT for

Blogs I Stalk

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Followers

Tuesday 5 December 2017
CT for Foxyz Designz


forum set featuring her colourful & gorgeous Christmas kit in the same name inspired by Sheena Pike's December 2016 bonus tube. In the kit it has beautifully decorated christmas tree along with gorgeous goodies, makes you feel at home with your family at Christmas!
You can purchase this kit at CDO store here

I used 3 of those cute animals by Maryline Cazenave and you can purchase her artwork at CDO store too here


my forum set




 photo SalsasSensations_Siggie_zpsyn2uj2mo.png

0 people loved this post!:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

Forums I Love

Photobucket

Search

Archives