I CT for

Blogs I Stalk

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Followers

Thursday 24 August 2017
CT for Dees 'Sign Depot

featuring her beautiful kit called Mermaid Kisses

In the kit most of the elements are in shades of pink, purple, teal & blue and it has several stunning under the sea papers. The bundle that includes the kit, clusters & cluster frames it is very worth to purchase from her store

Kit - here
Bundle - here



I used Verymany's Mermaid 7 tube which is very matchable with this kit
You can purchase this tube from Verymany tubes store here




 photo SalsasSensations_Siggie_zpsyn2uj2mo.png

0 people loved this post!:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

Forums I Love

Photobucket

Search

Archives