I CT for

Blogs I Stalk

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Followers

Sunday 27 August 2017
CT for Dees 'Sign Depot

featuring her beautiful kit called Autumn's Cry.
It has tons of stunning "Autumn" elements including cute animals.
It is a nice feel for that cool crisp air for a change from that hot & humid weather!

This kit is available to purchase from her store here

Here is the preview of Autumn's Cry kit


I used Alex Prihodko's 2 tubes called "Fall" & "Little Fox" with this forum set

They are available to purchase at Pics for Designs
"Fall" tube here
"Little Fox" tube here








I used one of the cluster frames from the bundle
You can purchase this bundle from her store here

I used Alehandra Vanhek's artwork 
you can purchase this tube from PFD store here




I used Alicia Mujica's cute tube - one of 3 tubes pack
To purchase this tube from her store here

I used Alex Prihodko's tube available to purchase from here







 photo SalsasSensations_Siggie_zpsyn2uj2mo.png

0 people loved this post!:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

Forums I Love

Photobucket

Search

Archives