I CT for

Blogs I Stalk

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Followers

Wednesday 31 May 2017
CT for Dees 'Sign Depot

I used her stunning kit called Your Words and it's a Dark/Gothic kit
This kit includes 108 elements, 16 papers & 10 frames, the bundle includes the kit, 3 cluster frames & 8 clusters. Absolutely love this kit, perfect for Dark/Gothic tags! I'd tag with this kit many times for sure!

This bundle is available to purchase at the store here


I used Anna Marine's 32-1 tube it's available at CDO here
Previews of the bundle (includes the kit)




my tag show off


2019 tag


2022 tag





0 people loved this post!:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

Forums I Love

Photobucket

Search

Archives