I CT for

Blogs I Stalk

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Followers

Wednesday 17 May 2017
CT for Dees 'Sign Depot features Dee's beautiful "Broken" kit
it's a very pretty gothic kit, it has several shades of pink's & brown's.
Can be used to create a gothic or non gothic tag!
 it comes in a bundle with a kit that includes 100 elements, 12 papers and 8 frames, 7 clusters and 3 cluster frames.

You can purchase the bundle from Dees 'Sign Depot here

Here is the forum set I created with this bundle
I used verymany's Juliet tube for this set
this tube is available to purchase from verymanytubes store

 


2019 tag



 photo SalsasSensations_Siggie_zpsyn2uj2mo.png

0 people loved this post!:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

Forums I Love

Photobucket

Search

Archives