I CT for

Blogs I Stalk

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Followers

Monday 1 July 2019
Dees 'Sign Depot

featuring her gorgeous kit called Rocky Ridge Ranch and it's a Western theme
It's packed full of gorgeous Western & Country goodies 
To purchase this kit from her store here

I used one of her cluster frames and some stuff from her kit
You can purchase this bundle which includes the kit, clusters and cluster frames here

I used Keith Garvey's gorgeous cowgirl tube I purchased mine from PTE store 
but you can purchase this tube from CDO store here

Alex Prihodko's Hanny tube here




2020


2019




0 people loved this post!:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

Forums I Love

Photobucket

Search