I CT for

Blogs I Stalk

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Followers

Thursday 7 February 2019
CT for Dees 'Sign Depot

featuring her gorgeous kit called My Heart Desire which is a part of collab she teamed up with Cartia Creationz & Kissing Kate.
It's a Valentine theme and those kits are absolutely gorgeous packed full of stunning goodies in red, pink & gold.
You can purchase this collab from Dee's store here

I used Misticheskaya's gorgeous tube to match
it's an exclusive tube so you need to purchase an exclusive club membership to get this tube here





Previews of the other 2 kits 




0 people loved this post!:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

Forums I Love

Photobucket

Search

Archives