I CT for

Blogs I Stalk

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Followers

Tuesday 3 July 2018
CT for Dees Sign Depot

featuring her gorgeous patriotic kit called Land That I Love and this kit has tons of gorgeous July 4th themed goodies in American colours of reds, blues & whites!
This kit is available to purchase from her store here

There is also a bundle including the kit, clusters and cluster frames, available to purchase from her store here

I used Keith Garvey's stunning 4th July tubes in my tags
I purchased those tubes from his store but you can find them at CDO store here










 photo SalsasSensations_Siggie_zpsyn2uj2mo.png

0 people loved this post!:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

Forums I Love

Photobucket

Search

Archives