I CT for

Blogs I Stalk

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Followers

Tuesday 10 April 2018
CT for Foxy's Designz

featuring her stunning kit called Dark Nights in Purple
It's a gothic/dark kit can be used for non gothic & Halloween too.
Lots of gorgeous flowers, gems and gothic goodies in purple, grey & black shades.

You can purchase this kit from those stores

Mystical Scraps - here

Treasured Scraps - here

There are also pre-made cluster frames at both stores too.

I used Enamorte and VeryMany tubes but VeryMany tube is an exclusive I got from Creative Misfits forum

You can purchase Enamorte's tube from CDO store here





 photo SalsasSensations_Siggie_zpsyn2uj2mo.png

0 people loved this post!:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

Forums I Love

Photobucket

Search

Archives