I CT for

Blogs I Stalk

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Followers

Wednesday 28 March 2018
CT for Dees 'Sign Depot

featuring her gorgeous Bunny Kisses kit & in shade of Blues & Whites, has tons of pretty Spring garden goodies along with those cute bunnies
There is also a bundle including the kit, clusters & cluster frames on sale at her store

Kit - here
Bundle - here

I used a couple of VeryMany's gorgeous tubes in the tag - Peter the rabbit seen in the denim beside Alice

Alice tube - here
Peter tube - here







My forum set



 photo SalsasSensations_Siggie_zpsyn2uj2mo.png

0 people loved this post!:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

Forums I Love

Photobucket

Search

Archives