I CT for

Blogs I Stalk

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Followers

Thursday 23 November 2017
CT for Dees 'Sign Depot

featuring her gorgeous kit called Hush of Winter
this kit has tons of stunning wintery goodies including some cute animals too and stunning Winter background papers.
You can purchase this kit from her store here
There is also a bundle with extra clusters and cluster frames here





I used Kajenna's artwork with this set
you can purchase this gorgeous tube from PFD store here


My forum set



with one of the cluster frames


 photo SalsasSensations_Siggie_zpsyn2uj2mo.png

0 people loved this post!:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

Forums I Love

Photobucket

Search

Archives