I CT for

Blogs I Stalk

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Followers

Wednesday 12 July 2017
CT for Dees 'Sign Depot

features Dee's beautiful kit called Beach Baby and Verymany's cocktail tube.
This kit includes tons of gorgeous beach/summer themed goodies, clusters and frames.

Kit is available to purchase at her store here 
also there is a bundle with clusters & cluster frames included here

verymany's cocktail tube here

preview of the kit







2019 forum set

I used Ellie Milk's gorgeous tube for this set
to purchase this tube from PFD store here






 photo SalsasSensations_Siggie_zpsyn2uj2mo.png

0 people loved this post!:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

Forums I Love

Photobucket

Search

Archives